Every year the Department of Home Affairs invalidates or refuses thousands of Australian citizenship applications because they are missing the required evidence and information. This portal will help you avoid such problems with your application.
After 12 years helping thousands of people to gain Australian citizenship and residency, Ehsan Azadi created eCitizenship to simplify the Australian Government’s complex process so that now anyone can apply with confidence. The eCitizenship portal is associated with a private immigration legal consulting and is not part of the Department of Home Affairs.
We have helped hundreds in their Australian citizenship applications, you can be the next
This platform has been created by Australian lawyers to simplify the paper application process for citizenship. While many opt to prepare their own citizenship applications, they run the risk of losing time by doing something wrong that would cause their application to be invalid or get rejected. Here, at a small cost you can use our automated assistance. You will be guided by experts who are specialised in immigration and citizenship regulations. We have helped hundreds and we care to help you too.
Benefits of using this portal to do your citizenship application
- No Confusion – This application portal is easy to understand and most questions are explained in simple language.
- Form 1300t – At the end of the process you will receive by email your completed application form 1300t, ready to print, sign and finalise.
- Step by step guide – You will receive a clear guide for what to do next. You will get a comprehensive document checklist with a customised cover letter, list of police checks if applicable and lodgement instructions specific to your case.
- Full application service – We are an Australian based immigration agency. If you wish to be fully assisted with preparation of your citizenship application, we can assist you. Our team will prepare your application file and lodge on your behalf.
An application you can trust.
Our platform has been designed by lawyers to make sure you don’t miss anything. Unlike the standard government version, we have removed all the complexities and confusions from the citizenship form and explained legal terminologies where ever needed.
Affordable and fast DIY option.
Save money and time by applying with our support. Most Lawyers and migration agents charge from$1000 to $3000 for preparation of a citizenship file. We assist you to prepare your own file at the low cost of $160 and within a few hours.
Have your application prepared by us.
We can prepare you complete application if you want our full assistance. By doing that, you can feel confident that your application will be correctly done by experienced immigration agents.
Complete your own Australian citizenship application (Form 1300t) with our help and avoid common mistakes that can make your application invalid or incomplete. See below, the benefits of doing your application here.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PAY THE GOVT CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION FEE OF $490.
- Access to our lawyer-guided forms with explanations in simple English to avoid incorrect answers
- A complete checklist of supporting documents that your unique application requires and a customised cover letter
- A print-ready digital package ready to sign and add supporting documents to
- Instructions that explain supporting documents you must add, police checks, payment of government charges, and what happens after lodgement
Join happy clients we have helped since 2012