Every year the Department of Home Affairs invalidates and refuses thousands of Australian citizenship applications because they are missing the required attachments, evidence and information.
After 12 years helping thousands of people to gain Australian citizenship and residency, Ehsan Azadi created eCitizenship to simplify the Australian Government’s complex process so that now anyone can apply with confidence.
Be guided on your Australian citizenship application from start to finish
eCitizenship’s unique platform has been created by Australian lawyers to simplify the Australian Government’s complex process so that now anyone can apply with confidence.
With our help you can apply for your Australian citizenship online within hours
- Check your eligibility for Australian citizenship with our free online test.
- Fill in your form and gather your attachments confidently using our lawyers’ guidance and notes.
- Complete your application with a customised cover letter and lodgement instructions specific to your case.
- Review your application for legality and validity with our lawyers using our add on option.
An application you can trust.
Our platform has been designed by lawyers to make sure you don’t miss anything – unlike the standard government version.
Have your application reviewed by our lawyers.
With our easy-to-use platform and team of lawyers to help, you can feel confident that your application will be legally correct.
Affordable and fast.
Save money and time by applying yourself with our support. Most of our clients are done within a few hours.
Create your own Australian citizenship application with our help and avoid common mistakes that can make your application invalid or incomplete. See below, the benefits of doing your application here.
+ the Australian Government application fee of $490 AUD
- Access to our lawyer-guided forms with explanations in simple English to avoid incorrect answers
- A complete checklist of supporting documents that your unique application requires and a customised cover letter
- A print-ready digital package ready to sign and add supporting documents to
- Instructions that explain supporting documents and what happens after lodgement
- Option to add later: Our Australian lawyers will review your application and supporting documents for validity and legality, and provide personalised feedback
- Option to add later: Email and phone support after review
Join happy clients we have helped since 2012